First of all, thank you for choosing to book a visit with us and support the zoo.
We are KEEPING our pre-booking system in place so that everyone can have an equally enjoyable experience. We have been over-whelmed by the number of visitors that we have had in the past year and we do not want anyones visit to be spoiled by over-crowding of exhibits or facilities, for this reason we are limiting our number of daily visitors.
If you have an annual membership, you do not need to pre-book.
Please ensure you PRE-BOOK to avoid disappointment, we will not accept walk-ins unless there is space available.
What to expect from your visit:
- All indoor & outdoor areas are OPEN.
- Our cafe, Bear Falls Cafe is OPEN, and you can sit indoors to eat your food. We have outdoor picnic areas that you can use next to the cafe, the play area and our Wallaby Food Kiosk.
- Animal talks are taking place on the Weekends Only. There are also QR codes on the Meerkat, Capybara, Lemur & Raccoon Enclosures if you would like to watch a virtual animal talk & feed.
- All visitors must PRE-book their zoo tickets and arrive at the zoo within their 45 minute allotted timeslot. Once in the zoo, you can stay as long as you like. The zoo closes at 4:30pm.
- Our electric ride-on tractors are running, as are the mini-diggers. These are coin-operated at £1 per ride.
- The Outdoor Play Area and Indoor Softplay area is OPEN.
- Toilets and facilities are OPEN.
- Our Wallaby Walkthrough enclosure is OPEN to the public, however, the Lemur Woods Walkthrough Enclosure is also OPEN from 11am-2pm on weekends, 12-1 during the week.
- Please read our Footpath Update with regards to bringing pushchairs/wheelchairs.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Parrots are currently off display as they settle into their New Parrot House - OPENING SOON!
Daily Interactive Displays: Animal Display in the Wild Theatre
We are aiming to have our Animal Displays running again on the weekends, watch our amazing Birds of Prey show off their flying skills in our Wild Theatre.