£40 per person
Get the opportunity to go in the enclosure with our breeding group of meerkats and feed them their favourite food! Participants will be accompanied by a knowledgeable keeper who will be able to answer any questions.
What do you get when you go on a Meerkat Encounter?
- 30 minutes feeding the meerkats in their enclosure
- A small Meerkat stuffed toy
- A Meerkat Encounter completion certificate
- Admission to the animal park for the participant
- 10 min briefing session prior to the Encounter
- Complimentary drink for the participant in our tearoom
- The opportunity to learn from and ask questions from one of our Meerkat keepers!
- Get to meet the meerkats’ enclosure companions - the cape porcupines!
Members and Adopters receive 10% off the encounter price.
The encounter is available for adults and children over the age of 7 years old; however children between the ages of 7 and 15 years must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian paying normal zoo admission (1 adult per 1 child).
There may be up to 2 other participants taking part in the same Encounter.
We regret that this encounter is currently not suitable for wheelchair users.
You can purchase an Encounter from our online shop, in-store or alternatively, Contact Us to organise the encounter over the phone or by email. Pre-booking is recommended, but we may also have availability on the day of your visit, ask in the tearoom for more info!