Zoo Keeper Experience
£120 per Adult,
£100 per Child aged 11-16
For the first time, we are opening our doors for a behind-the-scenes experience with our amazing zookeeper team! You will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with a wide variety of species and learn about our daily routines. This will involve food preparation, as well as following our daily husbandry guidelines for each species.
What does a Zoo Keeper Experience consist of?
- 4 hours with our knowledgable zoo keeper team (12pm-4pm)
- A Zoo keeper Experience completion certificate
- Admission to the animal park for the participant
- 10 min health & safety briefing session prior to the Encounter
- Complimentary drink for the participant in our tearoom
- The opportunity to learn from and ask questions from one of our keepers!
Members and Adopters receive 10% off the experience price.
This experience is available for adults and children over the age of 11 years old; however children between the ages of 11 and 16 years must be accompanied by a spectating parent or guardian paying normal zoo admission (1 adult per 1 child).
This is an exclusive experience, so you will have the full attention of our keepers, unless of course you would like to take part as a couple or friends, then please contact us prior to booking so that we can make arrangements for you!
We regret that this encounter is currently not suitable for wheelchair users.
You can purchase this experience in-store or alternatively, Contact Us to organise the encounter over the phone or by email. Pre-booking is required, ask in the tearoom for more info!