Come along to Northumberland Zoo and spend an afternoon making a beautiful wreath with all natural materials - including a touch of luxury with a velvet ribbon and a bespoke wooden Zoo decoration.
Enjoy step-by-step guidance from our talented in-house florist (and HR Manager) Jane.
- Everything you need to make your fabulous door wreath that you can take home!
- Exclusive custom Zoo animal related decoration for your wreath
- Admission to the Zoo from 9:30am
- A festive hot drink and homemade sweet treat from our Bear Falls Cafe
- Ideas of how to give your wreath a second life once the festive season has ended
When is it?
November 25th, 13:30 - 16:00
November 26th, 13:30 - 16:00
What do I bring?
Whilst everything you need will be provided, please bring along a sturdy pair of scissors or secateurs
You can bring anything from your garden (interesting foliage, berries, seedheads) or any other decorations that you would like to include in your wreath